1. Keep yourself hydrated: Think of how much more alive your plants look when you keep them watered. Same thing with your skin. Drink plenty of water every day. Your skin will be kept naturally hydrated and you’ll see the difference. Promise.
2. Exfoliate once in a week: Use a facial exfoliation product that suits your skin type. The exfoliation will help to get you rid of dead skin cells that are clogging up on the top layer of your skin and bring the hidden more youthful skin to the top. Here’s what we recommend.
3. Avoid too much direct sun exposure: Do not expose yourself for long hours to direct sun heat, as the direct sun heat for long hours may cause aging spots and wrinkles. Before going in to direct sunlight, use a good sunscreen.
4. Exercising: Exercise daily till you start sweating. I know. This isn’t normally what you’d expect to hear but when you perspire, it’s like purging impurities from your pores from the inside out. Clean pores shrink to normal size. Normal pores make for a smoother skin.
5. Moisturizer: Use a good moisturizer every day, especially on the facial area to make your skin look healthy and glowing. An effective tip especially if your skin tends to be dry. Here’s our best moisturizer.
6. Before you sleep: Rinse off and cleanse your face to remove make-up and dirt from your face. Otherwise your skin will remain clogged up for long hours while you are sleeping. Applying an organic moisturizer is recommended.
7. Avoid stress and have adequate sleep. Easier said than done I understand. Do your best.
8. Eat healthy natural food: This will provide you the required vitamins and minerals that are good for your skin.
9. Avoid smoking and too much of alcohol: You may take moderately good quality alcoholic drinks. This isn't a judgement. We're talking about how to have beautiful skin.
10. Make-up products: Try to use natural or organic make-up products that work with your skin's natural beauty and texture instead of those that clog your pores. BOOM! By Cindy Joseph is the cleanest natural makeup you can find.