WOW0821240209BLCLJLLLML

My Cart
Checkout Secure

Is YOUR sunscreen in EWG's "Hall of Shame?"

Is YOUR sunscreen in EWG's "Hall of Shame?"

We know sunscreen is a good idea. It is especially important during the summer months when most people are spending lots of time outdoors.  While most of us probably have the words "sunscreen" linked up pretty tightly with the words "beach", keep in mind that sun protection is a good idea any time you're skin is going to be exposed to the sun's rays for more than a few minutes at a time.  Many women make adding a base of sunscreen part of their foundational ritual every day to help protect their skin from aging and that's a smart idea. Normally,...

Jun 21, 2016

Read more


Curing Skin Problems Is Often An "Inside" Job . . .

Curing Skin Problems Is Often An "Inside" Job . . .

“25% of what you eat keeps you alive. The other 75% keeps your doctor alive.”  Egyptian proverb Clearing up skin issues from the inside out Our company’s goal is to help customers get relief from recurring or chronic skin issues permanently. It is not uncommon for our customer care team to recommend potential solutions that do not require a purchase from My Skin’s Friend. When asked for advice about clearing up chronic skin problems, our recommendations often include consulting with their health care provider to check hormone levels and taking a serious look at their diet. I’ve seen friends and...

May 20, 2016

Read more


Young women's cancer risk linked to tanning beds

Young women who use tanning beds or booths have up to a six fold increase in their likelihood of developing melanoma, a new study found. Click here to read the story.

Feb 01, 2016

Read more


Why Vitamin C "derivitives" don't work

Why Vitamin C "derivitives" don't work

We love answering questions about how our products are made and why we think they are superior to some other brands. The truth is, there are a lot of good organic skin and hair care products out there today compared to twenty years ago when we became enlightened to the health benefits of organics and natural foods and the dangers of fast foods and chemically crammed hair and skin products. One of the questions we get is why My Skin's Friend Vitamin C Serum is better than many (or most) other brands. That's a really good question because in that...

Nov 23, 2015

Read more


Chemicals in Personal Products May Stimulate Cancer More Than Thought

At My Skin's Friend, we absolutely refuse to sell anything that isn't organic, natural and chemical free. It isn't hard to understand that when the body is subjected to certain chemicals that there may be negative health consequences.  Live Science has published an article that says that chemicals in some personal care products may stimulate cancer more than originally thought. You can read the article in its entirety here.  

Oct 27, 2015

Read more


Newsletter

Categories



Added to cart!